This Company is among the World's Largest Furniture Manufacturers offering a diverse range of modern and traditional furniture. Since the company was established in 1986, it has achieved a rapid success and has expanded to over 250 showrooms in South Asia. The Company's success has grown from it's ability to produce high quality furniture at affordable prices with outstanding customer service.
Please use the store locator to find your nearest their showroom or check out our online catalogue.
For further enquiries contact or visit any their showroom where our friendly staff will gladly assist you.
- Will work in designated area
- Will generate orders from above counters and will place it to the assigned distributor
- Will make sure that secondary sales in tune of 50% of budget of the assigned distributor
- Will prepare the route map of territory and will adhere to the route plan for the month
- Will disseminate the scheme information and will implement the scheme designed for dealers
- Will ensure the placement of our products at retail counters
- Will develop and cultivate relationship with clients
- A dynamic professional experienced in Institutional Sales (B2B/B2C/Retail), Business Development, and Promotional Activities & Client Relationship Management specialization in building material Industry.
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 3,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
B3-BRAIN BEHIND BRAND
For this specific position we are working for our client organization.