- Motivated, passionate and extremely driven to make an impact in the education space
- Superior written and spoken English communication ability
- A panache in mentoring and counselling
- Prepared to leap into an entrepreneurial journey with a long term commitment to partner in growth
- Female preferred.
- . Engage with parents, students and schools with ease and confidence
- Mentor and counsel students for their study abroad aspirations; both at Undergraduate and Post Graduate levels
- Assist students with their applications
- Manage and edit content in helping students build their applications
- Essay ideation, brainstorming and editing
- . Helps in research work, writing SOPs, LORs for students
- Graduate/ Post-Graduate in English.
- Strong English Medium Background.
Salary: INR 1,75,000 - 3,75,000 P.A.
Industry:Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area:Journalism, Editing, Content
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization, B.A - Any Specialization, English
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, M.A - Any Specialization, English
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
B3-BRAIN BEHIND BRAND
For this specific position we are working for our client.
About the Company:
The company is a multinational team of young, passionate educationists and innovators. Currently, we are present across 3 cities in India and in Singapore. Our mentors are internationally trained, and possess degrees and teaching experience from universities as varied as Oxford, St. Andrews', Boston University, SMU, Emory, NUS, IITs and IIMs. We combine experience as applicants, students, working professionals, admissions officers and professors, to bring you the best possible team of college consultants.