Drive student enrolments for CUBIX training products CAT, GMAT, GRE and SAT. Handle in-centre activities pertaining to student enrolments and scheduled classes.
Duties and responsibilities :
- Business Development: Drive student enrolments through interaction with students and guardian/parents of the students.
- Drive Walk-Ins: Responsible for calling students and parents and briefing them about the courses conducted at CUBIX. Engage in a healthy discussion with the students and ensure they walk in the centre for further queries and enrolment process.
- Tele-calling: Daily tele-calling of students from the student database that is provided by the Marketing team. Engage with the students in an informative discussion and help them understand their career choices MBA in India, MBA from Abroad, Masters from Abroad and Under Graduate studies from Foreign Universities
- Drive Enrolments through ideation: Ideate new capsule courses which will enable to tap more students from the market. Suggest new discounts which may enable to get more students for the above said courses.
- Data Maintenance: Ensure that all data are maintained and organized in the dashboard. Follow up calls from the dashboard and ensure that no leads are wasted.
- Fees Collection and Payment Updates: Ensure that all fees and due payments are collected from the enrolled students on time and there is no lag in payment collection.
- In-Centre Activities: Ensure that all scheduled classes are conducted as per schedule. Propose in-centre merchandising for creating a vibrant office space which will make students more confident for joining the institute.
Excellent Communication Skills in English
Good Interpersonal Skills
Organized and Structured Approach toward work deliverable
Idea of Sales Pitch
Salary: INR 1,00,000 - 2,25,000 PA.
Industry:Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area:Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
B3-BRAIN BEHIND BRAND
This is a multinational team of young, passionate educationists and innovators. Currently, we are present across 3 cities in India and in Singapore. Our mentors are internationally trained, and possess degrees and teaching experience from universities as varied as Oxford, St. Andrews', Boston University, SMU, Emory, NUS, IITs and IIMs. We combine experience as applicants, students, working professionals, admissions officers and professors, to bring you the best possible team of college consultants.