1) Interpret data on logistics elements, such as availability, maintainability, reliability of transportation.
2) Analyze /Review logistics performance with customers against targets, benchmarks and service agreements.
3) Provide ongoing analyses in areas such as transportation cost, delivery processes, and container movement.
4) Monitor industry standards, trends, or practices to identify developments in logistics planning or execution. Analyze industry trends.
5) Develop business or financial information systems.
6) Prepare reports on logistics performance measures. Prepare operational reports.
7) Confer with logistics management teams to determine ways to optimize service levels, maintain supply-chain efficiency, or minimize cost.
8) Develop an understanding of customers' needs and take actions to ensure that such needs are met.
9) Monitor list of clients & revenue generated form the respective clients.
10) Recommend improvements to existing or planned logistics processes.
11) Enter logistics-related data into databases. Maintain data in information systems or databases.
12) Develop or maintain models for logistics uses, such as cost estimating or demand forecasting.
13) Apply mathematical models of financial or business conditions. Develop financial analysis methods.
14) Analyze logistics data, using methods such as data mining, data modeling, or cost or benefit analysis.
15) Maintain logistics records in accordance with corporate policies.
16) Develop or maintain freight rate databases for use by supply chain departments to determine the most economical modes of transportation.
17) Write or revise standard operating procedures for logistics processes. Establish organizational guidelines or policies.
18) Route or reroute drivers in real time with remote route navigation software, satellite linkup systems, or global positioning systems (GPS) to improve operational efficiencies. Coordinate logistics or other business operations. Competencies
1. Problem Solving/Analysis.
2. Project Management.
3. Communication Proficiency.
4. Technical Capacity.
5. Strategic Thinking.
Required Education and Experience
1. Certified Buisness Analyst.
2. Minimum of three to five years of experience in logistics
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 5,50,000 PA.
Industry:Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
B3-BRAIN BEHIND BRAND
B3- BRAIN BEHIND BRAND is one of the fastest growing Executive Search Agency/ Placement Consultant based at Kolkata, India. We started our journey in 2008 and since then, have worked/ working for esteemed Clients in India, Oman, UAE, Malaysia, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Turkmenistan etc. Our focused Verticals are Engineering, Construction, Manufacturing, IT & Software, Branding & Advertising , Hospitality , Mining, Project Management etc.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT (Owner of this Job)
Company, makers of the well known brand of plywood and decorative veneers, was set up in 1986in Kolkata, a joint effort of Mr.Sajjan Bhajanka and Mr.Sanjay Agarwal. Company is leading brand in the Indian organized plywood market today. Company has the distinction of becoming the first ISO 9002 company in India for veneer and plywood.
In 1997,Company was the first to introduce borer proof plywood in India. And over the years, Company has introduced boiling water resistance decorative veneers, the 7years powder-proof guaranted PF plywood, the revolutionary non-leachable Fire safe plywood. In 2004,Company laminate plant started operations which got instant hit due to its unmatched quality.