Roles and responsibilitiesJOB DESCRIPTION
- Will work in designated area
- Will generate orders from above counters and will place it to the assigned distributor
- Will make sure that secondary sales in tune of 50% of budget of the assigned distributor
- Will prepare the route map of territory and will adhere to the route plan for the month
- Will disseminate the scheme information and will implement the scheme designed for dealers
- Will ensure the placement of our products at retail counters
- Will develop and cultivate relationship with clients
- A dynamic professional experienced in Institutional Sales (B2B/B2C/Retail), Business Development, and Promotional Activities & Client Relationship Management specialization in building material Industry.
- Team Handling
- Dealer and Distributer Handling
Salary: INR 1,00,000 - 2,50,000 PA.
Industry:Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
B3-BRAIN BEHIND BRAND
B3- BRAIN BEHIND BRAND is one of the fastest growing Executive Search Agency/ Placement Consultant based at Kolkata, India. We started our journey in 2008 and since then, have worked/ working for esteemed Clients in India, Oman, UAE, Malaysia, Indonesia etc. Our focused Verticals are Engineering, Construction, Manufacturing, Mining, Project Management etc.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT (Owner of this Job)
Forestry Innovation Consulting India Pvt. Ltd. (FII India) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Forestry Innovation Investment (FII) Canada; a crown agency of the government of British Columbia (B.C.), the westernmost province of Canada. The office is also supported by the Canadian federal government through Natural Resources Canada (NRCan).
FII India's brand Canadian Wood was established in 2013 to promote B.C., Canada as a global supplier of quality, environmentally responsible wood products from sustainably managed forests.
FII India's team creates awareness about B.C. wood products through seminars, exhibitions, networking events and media channels under the Canadian Wood name.
Its team of wood experts assists leading manufacturers, builders/developers, architects and interior designers in identifying the right species and appropriate grades of Canadian wood for their projects.
FII India's business development team supports Indian wood importers by identifying and connecting them with the B.C. lumber companies for a steady supply of Canadian wood species.