B3- BRAIN BEHIND BRAND is one of the fastest growing Executive Search Agency/ Placement Consultant based at Kolkata, India. We started our journey in 2008 and since then, have worked/ working for esteemed Clients in India, Oman, UAE, Malaysia, Indonesia etc. Our focused Verticals are Engineering, Construction, Manufacturing, Mining, Project Management etc.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT (Owner of this Job)
Our Client have been a leader in the Information Technology Industry since its founding in 1996. The company is a Global Software Services organization that delivers innovative business and technology solutions to Fortune 1000 companies. Accredited as ISO9001:2015 certified organization; it has also been listed as one of India's Top 20 Best Employers by IDC-DQ Best Employers Survey.
Headquartered in California, there operations are spread across 5 countries, with a sales network spanning the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, India and Japan. The company has two state of the art development centers in India, which are the focal point in servicing its esteemed customer base across the globe.
Today, they have the largest privately held offshore consulting company with operations in India. The company offers a comprehensive portfolio of IT and IT-enabled services with a distinct focus on providing product engineering services, web-based custom enterprise applications and mobile application development. Having worked with customers from varied industries for more than 2 decades, the company consciously aligned itself with specific industry verticals which include Telecom, Retail, Financial Services, Logistics and Independent Software Vendors (ISV). This has helped them in developing tremendous domain specific knowledge and subject matter expertise resulting the ability to deliver in delivering innovative solutions and enhanced business value for its customers.
Title : Mainframe DB2/ UDB administrator.
Location : Kolkata
Experience : 4 to 8 years
DB2/UDB ( Linux, Unix, Windows ) Admin
1. Database Physical design - Designing the storage and bufferpool allocations for various objects such as - Storage groups, Databases, Tablespaces, Containers, Indexes etc.
2. Creation of database objects - Creating Databases, tablespaces, containers, tables, indexes, stored procedures, views. Migrating these objects to higher environments.
3. Access control - Granting and revoking privileges, Complying to audit requirements and following the organization policies and processes.
4. Data movement - Performing bulk loads and unloads. Export, Import, Load, DB2move utilities. Migrating data across environments.
5. Backup and Recovery - Taking database backups, Restore, Rollfoward, Generating DDLs, Setting up archival logging, backup cleanup and retention, logs cleanup 6. Database Maintenance - Performing scheduled Reorgs, Runstats, Rebinds. Tablespace monitoring, capacity management.
7. Performance monitoring and tuning - SQL Tuning, Monitoring using db2top, top, db2 commands, db2pd, snapshots. Troubleshooting lock contentions. Indexing. DB2 traces.
8. SQL Replication: Setting up SQL replication, capture, apply, registered tables, subscription sets. One way, Two way and Event based replication. Troubleshooting and monitoring.
9. DB2 Version upgrade and fixpaks: Upgrading db2 versions, applying fixpaks on Windows and Linux environments.
10. Scripting: Windows batch scripts, Cron jobs, shell scripting for various db2 automations.
If you are highly interested and motivated, kindly send your positive clarification as soon as possible to- email@example.com
SR. EXECUTIVE-TALENT ACQUISITION
B3- BRAIN BEHIND BRAND