Head Sales & Marketing
35 – 45 Years
Minimum 10 Years
Kannada, English, Hindi, other languages will be added advantage
Graduation in any bachelor’s degree
Rs.25-35 lakhs per anum
1) Candidate will be required to lead Sales and Marketing efforts of all the three verticals mentioned above including Halyard Health, Sectra Medical and Gastro.
2) As a senior leadership position, he/she will be responsible for sales performance, recruitment of team members, appointment of distributors (if applicable) and drive complete profit & loss responsibility.
3) Those candidates with prior experience around these products will also be encouraged to add more products to Company portfolio and expand.
4) The role requires a candidate to transform into a micro entrepreneur with clear responsibility and milestones.
5) Candidate will be required to travel extensively, meet various hospitals, doctors, organise conferences and overall marketing activities.
6) The Candidate also will be exposed to international markets, exhibitions and other events to help grow individually as well as the company.
1) Bangalore based require with 4-wheeler
2) Travel benefits and other allowances as per industry standards
3) Should possess strong relationship with hospitals, doctors, medical colleges, KOLs and various OEM
4) Should be smartly dressed, clean shaven / well-groomed beard and pleasing personality.
5) Should be conversant with MS Word, Excel and Power Point and have excellent communication skills.
6) Commercial acumen of preparation of quotations, calculation of taxes and other statutory compliances.
7) Knowledge of regulatory policies with respect to clause of medical devices and CDSCO.
8) Should have experience in managing the team, taking reports, preparation of MIS and excellent in man management skills
Documents to bring along during interview:
a) Original marks card of 10th,12th, Graduation
b) Filled up personal bio data form alongwith photographs and copy of resume
c) Salary slips in original of last 6 months
d) Appointment and relieving letter of all past organisations
e) Certificate of achievements / programs (if any)
f) Bank statement for salary reflection
Salary: INR 20,00,000 - 35,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Senior Management
Role:Head/VP/GM- Marketing Research
Desired Candidate Profile
B3-BRAIN BEHIND BRAND
About the company
Our client was a Healthcare Company incorporated in 2019 with focus on distribution of medical equipment / devices and looking to venture into manufacturing of medical devices shortly. The company has recently obtained distribution rights of Avanos, Yuwell, Kimberley Clark (Halyard Health) surgical products in Karnataka, including Hospitals like Sakra, Aster, Columbia Asia and many others.
The two broad verticals are as under:
1) Sectra Medical: Campany has collaboration for distribution of Sectra Virtual Dissection Visualisation table from Sectra Medical, Sweden, this is a virtual cadaver dissection table mainly used in medical colleges and universities for understanding Anatomy, virtual dissection and problem based learning. Sectra has 10 installation in the country already, Campany represents six states in South and West.
2) Halyard / Avanos: Campany is authorised distributor of Halyard Health (formerly known as Kimberly Clark) for distribution of its surgical products like Gowns, Drapes, Mask, etc. Avanos Medical manufactures Anaesthesia, Respiratory and Pain Management products.
Update as of September 2020:
Campany is in the process of acquiring a Gastro devices manufacturing firm which has present in India for the last 20 years. These devices are used in Endoscopic surgery including band ligators, peg kits, stone retrieval basket, oesophageal stunts, etc. Revenue of this company is close to Rs.10.00 Crores.
Our client was founded, Promoter Director is South Asias largest manufacturer of Plastic Packaging for the consumer as well as pharma industries with revenue of Rs.1500 Crores and 8 manufacturing locations.
Contact Company:B3-BRAIN BEHIND BRAND