Roles and Job Description:
1) Require smart person with background in Simulation equipment and devices sold primarily to Medical Universities and Colleges.
2) Should have strong relationship with Department of Anatomy in the University, Government Medical Colleges like AIIMS and other state level medical Universities / Colleges.
3) Will be reporting to Sr. Manager / GM, Incharge of Simulation Equipment vertical.
4) Will be required to travel extensively, minimum 15-18 days in a month as per requirements. May also require to travel to remote towns and Tier-2 cities where medical colleges are located and report preparation on a daily basis with clear target expectations.
5) Should be smartly dressed, clean shaven / well-groomed beard and pleasing personality.
6) Since the device is a Medical Simulator on a Computer, the candidate has to be highly tech savvy and comfortable using technology with minimal training
7) Should have excellent communication skills and have basic commercial acumen of preparation of quotations, calculation of taxes and be willing to go the extra mile.
8) Documents to bring along during interview:
a) Original marks card of 10th,12th, Graduation
b) Filled up personal bio data form along with photographs and copy of resume
c) Salary slips in original of last 6 months
d) Appointment and relieving letter of all past organisations
e) Certificate of achievements / programs (if any)
f) Bank statement for salary reflection
Sales Specialist - Asst. Manager / Dy. Manager (Sales & Marketing)
25 40 Years
4 8 Years
Kannada, English, Hindi, other languages will be added advantage
B.E (Mechanical / Electrical / IT / Bio Medical / etc.)
We would prefer Bio Medical Engineers with Medical Experience
If youre highly interested and motivated, please send your positive clarification as soon as possible to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Asst. Manager Talent Acquisition
B3- BRAIN BEHIND BRAND
Salary: INR 1,50,000 - 6,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
B3-BRAIN BEHIND BRAND
Our Client was a Health care Company incorporated in 2019 with focus on distribution of medical equipment / devices and looking to venture into manufacturing of medical devices shortly. The company has recently obtained distribution rights of ENT devices from UK, Dental Products from Korea and Israel and recently acquired Novotron India which is into distribution of Kimberley Clarks (Halyard Health) surgical products in Karnataka, including Hospitals like Sakra, Aster, Columbia Asia and many others.
They was founded by Promoter Directors which is South Asia’s largest manufacturer of Plastic Packaging for the consumer as well as pharma industries with revenue of Rs.1500 Crores and 8 manufacturing locations.
Contact Company:B3-BRAIN BEHIND BRAND