Job Title : civil engineer
Experience --- 5 yrs
QUALIFICATION diploma/B.tech in civil engineering
Language: English, Hindi, Bengali
Place of Posting ----- Kolkata
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1) Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, and other topographical or geologic data to plan projects.
2) Plan and design transportation or hydraulic systems and structures, following construction and government standards, using design software and drawing tools.
3) Compute load and grade requirements, water flow rates, and material stress factors to determine design specifications.
4) Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
5) Direct construction, operations, and maintenance activities at project site.
6) Direct or participate in surveying to lay out installations and establish reference points, grades, and elevations to guide construction.
If you are highly interested and motivated, kindly send your positive clarification as soon as possible to --- email@example.com
Jr. Executive TALENT ACQUISITION
B3- BRAIN BEHIND BRAND
Salary: INR 1,50,000 - 3,00,000 PA.
Industry:Real Estate / Property
Functional Area:Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category:Site Engineering
Role:Civil Engineer-Land Development
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Diploma - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Civil
B3-BRAIN BEHIND BRAND
ABOUT CLIENT (Owner of this Job)
The Company, since its inception - 15 years ago, has successfully completed more than 50 real-estate projects and has a further 50 projects in the pipeline. This has allowed for a steady and coveted growth in their reputation and goodwill as a premiere real-estate driven construction Company of the state.
At present the Company's projects and interests are concentrated in West Bengal, India. The Company is also actively engaged in Joint-Ventures in both residential as well as commercial real-estate projects.